Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

More Jars of Cheer from Imagine That


Today I'm sharing another card I've made with this month's Imagine That progressive challenge digi stamp set 'Jars of Cheer'.

You can find the set here on the Imagine That website and details of the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

I used the Christmas candy jar digi printed three times and then coloured with Promarkers.  The paper I've used is from the 'Sweet Tooth' digi papers collection which is here on the Imagine That website.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Turtle With Present' digi set which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'anything goes'
Love to Create - 'make it for Christmas'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'Christmas is coming'
Cute Card Thursday - 'red and green'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'not a square'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'hand coloured image'

4 comments:

  1. Nice card Thank you for joing Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining our Make it for Christmas Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy card. Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! So much yummy sweetness happening here. Thank you for joining our "Make it for Christmas" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...