Pages

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Inky Impressions Inspiration Post


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using a digi from Inky Impressions called 'Nickie Putting On the Ritz' - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.

I've used my favourite colour combination for the card (pink and brown) and added some paper flowers, pearls on the oval die cut and some peel off greetings.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'so girlie'
 Crafty Sentiments Designs - '2 or more papers'
Creative Card Crew - 'stripes'

6 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the papers & the die cut around 'Nickie' is perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card! That is one of my favorite die cuts! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. Lovely image and papers.

    Thank you for joining our stripes challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Helen!

    Your birthday card is just so sweet. I'm so used to seeing your Christmas cards, it was nice seeing a different side of you. ;)
    Cool diecut and great layout. Pretty papers and image too.

    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., PCDC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...