Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

New from Little Claire - You Are Lovely


This is a card made with another of the latest stamp releases from Little Claire.  The stamp is called 'You Are Lovely' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I've gone for a monochrome, vintage feel for my card - I've used Promarkers to colour the image and have inked all the paper edges.  The script paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'blooming marvellous'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'lots of layers'
That Craft Place Challenge - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, this is a lovely card. The stamp is very pretty and I like your choice of colours - it does give a vintage feel to your card. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen I like the image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card Helen, I love the pretty image and paper. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty CAS card, Helen! Fab sepia tones and lovely image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors with the sweet image!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- what a great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door and hope to see you again soon!
    I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes challenge! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is lovely Helen. Love your monotone here, and great layout. Thanks for joining in with our 'Blooming Marvelous' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic coloring job! Love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along at this weeks Party Time Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...