Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Imagine That Digis - Friday Inspiration Post


It's Friday again and time for my weekly Imagine That inspiration post.  Today I've used a digi stamp called 'Christmas Angel' to make an easel card - you can find the set here on the Imagine That website.

The sentiment I've used as the 'stopper' for the easel card comes with the main image.

For lots more Imagine That inspiration, have a look here on the blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
OLLCB - 'more than one fold'
Sentimental Sundays - 'fairies and fantasies'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'your favourite holiday'
Crafty Catz - 'Christmas is coming'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'getting ready for Christmas'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Helen and the colour of the DP you've used. It gives it a real girly Christmas feel. Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Ooh La La. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Your angel card is gorgeous! I love the easel cards. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown Imagine That! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful easel. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...