Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Reminder


Just a quick reminder that you still have time to enter this month's 'anything Christmas goes' challenge on Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

You can find all the details in the original post for November here and you can see all the mid-month inspiration from the Design Team here.  

We also have a Design Team Call running here - it's a great challenge blog to design for and we're a really friendly team so give it a go!

Our challenge sponsor, as always, is the wonderful:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Plush Reindeer' from Bugaboo which you can find here on their website.  I made the card base using three sizes of circle die and one scalloped circle die.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'not a square'
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'to die for'

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a super mid-month inspiration card for our CHNC challenge extra for November x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my favorite Bugaboo image of all!! He's just so cute! And this card style is really fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...