Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Just Because


We've got a new challenge on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog today and our theme this time is 'just because'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card, I've used the main image from the 'Lighthouse' digi stamp set from Imagine That Digis - you can find the set here on the Imagine That website.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft and I've finished the card with some die cut corners and a peel off sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'lots of layers'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'use die cuts'

12 comments:

  1. a wonderful card, dearie!
    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card dearie.Love the scene.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant...I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card. hugs, DT Sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image is nicely colored. I like the textures your DP provides. We're happy you stopped by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
    Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. It is a very calming card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love that pretty image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...