Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

GDT Card for Word Art Wednesday


This is my GDT card for this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge - something a little bit different for me!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've used paper from Dovcraft and some self adhesive lace.  The little butterfly is a Memory Box die.  I've finish the card with some white pearls and some black gems.

The sponsors for this week challenge are:



and


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Create - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. This is a great creation with a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card.
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, I'm so grateful that Karen L. chose you as our November guest designer, because I've had the most fun following you and enjoying your lovely creations. This one is beautiful. Your style is varied and always masterful. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...