Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Mary and Joseph


The theme for our new challenge on The Glory of Christmas Challenge today is 'Mary and Joseph' - for all the details about the challenge, have a look here at the challenge blog.

For my card I've used two digi stamps from Pink Gem - 'Nativity Andy' which you can find here and 'Nativity Chloe' which you can find here.  I merged them together to form a single image and then coloured them with Promarkers.  The sentiment stamp I've used is an old Hero Arts one.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 WinterWonderland - 'let's get sentimental'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
The Stamping Boutique - 'Christmas using non-traditional colours'
Emerald Faeries Challenge - 'Christmas non-traditional colours'
A Creative Romance - 'something old' (sentiment stamp)
The Corrosive Challenge - 'happy everything'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card and you've created a lovely image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...