Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

GDT Card for Word Art Wednesday


I can't believe that this month has gone so quickly and that this is my last GDT card for Word Art Wednesday!  A big thank you to the team for inviting me to join you - I've loved taking part.

You can find all the details about this week's challenge here - as always it's an 'anything goes theme'.

The sponsors for this week's challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Robyn's Fetish called 'Pretty Flowers' which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from a First Edition paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'blooming marvellous'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
The Stamping Chef Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the pretty image and sentiment. Beautiful paper. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty CAS card, Helen, using that simple daisy image and poignant sentiment. Thanks again for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card! I love the combination of the square shape of the card with the circular sentiment. Very classy! Thanks for propping this on our doorstep at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous xx Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
    Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in The Stamping Chef Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...