Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

GDT Card for Fantasy Stampers - Red Alert


A big thank you to the team on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog for asking me to join them again as a Guest Designer for this month - very much appreciated.

The theme this month is:


You can find all the details about the challenge in the original post here and my card is featured in the mid-challenge post here.

For my card I've used 'Poinsettia Cluster' which you can find here on the Little Claire website - the sentiment is part of the set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'your favourite holiday'
Crafty Catz - 'Christmas is coming'
Crafty Little Fairies - 'not a square'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pile It On Challenge Blog - 'a special occasion'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the poinsettia image and the shape
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty easel card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very creative and elegant creation for our 'special occassion' challenge at Pile It On. Thank you for playing with us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who is the lucky winner.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. I love your shaped easel card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...