Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Christmas Animals


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Christmas Animals'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is:


For my card I've used a Little Claire stamp called 'Christmas Westie Postbox' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The paper I've used is from the Little Claire 'Pastel Tartan' paper pack which is here on the website.  The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sentiments Christmas' pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'domestic animals'
Always Something Creative - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen lovely image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, the DSP goes really well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're costing me a fortune, that's another stamp to add to my wishlist! The tartan paper works really well with the little Scottie dog
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei ASC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love little Claire stamps and you have used this to perfection. Love the tartan paper. Thank you for sharing with us at MTTC - hope to see you entering our new challenge which starts on Saturday. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, this is such a cute image. I really like the way his jacket matches the background paper. Nice touch.
    Good luck in the Natalie and Amy's Challenge this month. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 231 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...