Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

GDT Card for Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes


A big thank you to Fiona and the rest of the team at the Creative Ladybirds Challenge Blog for asking me to join you as a GDT for another month.  The new monthly challenge has just started here and, as always, there's an 'anything goes' theme.  

The sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from Deedee's Designs called 'Blooming Blessings' - you can find it here on her website.  I've kept the card very clean and simple because it's such a beautiful image - I've just added some ribbon and gems and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Create Something Catchy - 'CAS plus inspiration photo' (I've used the colours and the flowers)
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us and sharing this in the challenge this week! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat n clean card. Liked the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with CSCC# 15. Good luck. DT- Ruchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... Great colouring of the stamp... Thanks for joining us at CSCC # 15.. All the best...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...