Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Little Claire Blog Project - Silhouette Outline Sticker Card


It's my turn today to post a Friday project to the Little Claire blog and I've chosen to make a simple silhouette outline sticker card.  You can find all the details and step by step photo tutorial here on the blog.

I've used one of the designs from the 'Cat Birdhouse Tree' outline sticker sheet which is here on the Little Claire website and I've also used paper from the Ombre Paper Pack here and the Mini Ombre Paper Pack here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'in the garden'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. I love this card Helen - gorgeous colours for a really stunning effect.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice silhouette. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 187th Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great silhouette! Could so see this being used at Halloween too with the cat and the moon! Gorgeous background to compliment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Great image choice. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely garden card. Thank you for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...