Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Your Favourite Embellishment


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'use your favourite embellishment'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Coloring Sophie' by Olga Ishenko - you can find her here on the Little Blue Button website.  My favourite embellishment is Card Candi and round gems and I've made a round card to go with my choice!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge - 'anything but square'
Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Helen! I really like the fun shape and the purple gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...