Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

New Sisters of Craft Challenge - Anything Goes Part 1


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first two cards as a member of the Sisters of Craft Challenge Design Team!!  A big thank you to the team for asking me to join you.

Today the challenge blog is celebrating its first birthday so it's a great time to be joining them.  The theme of the new challenge is, as always, anything goes.  All the details are here

I've made two cards using images from both of the wonderful sponsors.  The first sponsor is:


For my card I've used a digi from The East Wind called 'Aurora Love Mom' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - 'anything goes'
'Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'freestyle'
Wags'n'Whiskers - 'seeing spots'

8 comments:

  1. Great card, and welcome to the team. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, welcome to the team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great time for you to be joining our team, on our anniversary. Love the soft colours on this one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the sof colors, Thanks for joning our challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    cathy DT
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Wags N Whiskers, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card love the image and the papers you have used
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the soft pastels of your card. Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...