Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Use Ribbon or Lace


We've got a new challenge today on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'use ribbon or lace'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used the beautiful 'Berry Wreath' which you can find here on the website.  I've added some red ribbon across the middle of the card and kept the card very CAS to showcase the image.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! It really does show case this lovely wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aime beaucoup la simplicité et le classique de ta création Helen, cela va très bien avec cette jolie couronne de végétaux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Helen, I love the vibrant colours and the CAS design!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful CAS card and so effective .A lovely stamp . Have booked for next course as I enjoyed the last so much jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...