Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

New Little Claire Challenge - Father's Day


We've got a new challenge today on the Little Claire Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'Father's Day'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the lucky winner of this challenge is the great 'Oh Man' stamp set:


For my card I've used the 'Seascape' stamp set which you can find here on the Little Claire website - I've masked the two main images together to produce a picture.  I've also used one of the stamps from the 'Dictionary Definitions' set which is here.  The paper I've used is from the Pastel Tartan paper pack which is here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack - 'father's day'
QKR Stampede - 'father's day'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Bloggers Challenge Friday - 'for the guys'
Papertake Weekly - 'something for the boys'
Passion for Promarkers - 'masculine'
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'masculine'
Kitty Bee Challenges - 'masculine/for the boys'

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Helen! Love the plaid paper you chose. Thanks so much for joining us in our Father's Day challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant card Helen. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our masculine challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS card, Helen! Love the plaid paper and nautical image. Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning Helen.I love your paper and design and fab nautical image.
    Thanks for joining in my masculine challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect theme card for any male...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card for a dad! Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers for the Anything Goes challenge. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great masculine card, Helen! Thanks for joining our Father's Day Challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen,

    What a great card! The stamp set you chose was awesome. I love how you colored in your images and absolutely love your sentiment.

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card! I love the image and because I live near the water, this made me smile!
    Thanks for playing in our Father's day challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...