Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

New Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Spots or Stripes


We've got a new challenge today on the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge and this time our theme is 'spots or stripes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for the challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Rick St Dennis called 'Joanie the Flower Girls' - you can find her here in his Etsy shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Super Cute. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun project honey. Thank you so much for joining us at Kitty Bee designs.
    http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...