Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

GDT Card for Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Add a Quote


This is my GDT card for today's new Cute Card Thursday challenge and this week we'd like you to 'add a quote'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


and they're offering a $15 gift voucher for the winner.

For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'If Friends Were Flowers' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'oh so pretty'

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so lovely! The coloring on those sweet flowers is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Helen. Your cards are always amazing, and I'm so grateful that you've stopped by to share your art with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft pink color, very sweet card! So glad you've shared with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...