Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Gorgeous Girls


Our new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge is 'gorgeous girls' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.  

Our sponsor this week is:
For my card I've used 'Martini Pin Up' which you can buy in the Sassy Shop here.  The paper I've used is from Anne Marie Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'oh so pretty'

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the pink!
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring of the image such a delicate pink Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colour choices on this card !

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Helen - just love those olives!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper Helen and that fabby image. Very cool card hun, love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and cute image,Helen! The colors are just beautiful. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...