Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


This week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog we've got another 'anything goes' challenge for you - all the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp called 'Tasty' from The Paper Shelter - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cute cat! I love your layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Helen, do love the image, and your choice of papers and layout are fab too, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love the image and backing card!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the striped paper. It reminds me of old wallpaper. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...