Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Something In the Air


Our new challenge this week on the Inky Impressions Challenge blog is 'something in the air'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I've used the very pretty 'LiLi Rollerskating' which you can find here on the website.  And she is now available in digi format too here.  My patterned paper has lots of butterflies on it - they are my 'something in the air'.  I've finished the card with some flowers and white Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenge - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Helen! I like the pastels on her - a very soft look! So pleased you are sharing your design & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Something Special for your BFF]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...