Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

New Sisters of Craft Challenge - Anything Goes Part 2


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first two cards as a member of the Sisters of Craft Challenge Design Team!!  A big thank you to the team for asking me to join you.

Today the challenge blog is celebrating its first birthday so it's a great time to be joining them.  The theme of the new challenge is, as always, anything goes.  All the details are here

I've made two cards using images from both of the wonderful sponsors.  The second sponsor is:


For my card, I've used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called 'Skateboard Reggie' - you can find him here on the Lacy Sunshine website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'masculine birthday'

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love those backing papers. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card any young lad would love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...