Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Your Favourite Sport


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'your favourite sport'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm not a big sports fan but I do love tennis so my card had to be tennis related.  I've used the very cute 'Tennis Marci' digi from La La Land - you can find her here on their website.  I've used papers from Craft Creations and my Fiskars 'Threading Water' punch to create the border.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'birthday'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and card. Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    (IDCB DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with our Birthday challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very cute and lovely card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the colour scheme.

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

  8. What a lovely card !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...