Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Something Beginning With B


We've got new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see 'something beginning with B' on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a Hobby House pre-coloured topper from the Elisabeth Bell 'Play Days' sheet - you can find it here on the Hobby House website.  I've used some paper from Craft Creations and lots of layers with brown and red paper.

6 comments:

  1. He's such a sweet little boy, reminds me of my Grandson with his train set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, your card is fab!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Helen you should enter this card in to the Elizabeth Bell challenge
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Helen! I love the blue argyle paper with the brown & red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super little card, perfect for a boy of any age!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...