Pages

Monday 8 June 2015

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Cats and Dogs


The theme for today's new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog is 'cats and dogs' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month is:


For my card I've used a stamp from Little Claire called 'Let's Do Lunch' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used one of the papers from the new 'Quirky Quilts' paper pack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'
The ABC Challenge - 'k is for kritters'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! I love the papers you picked, the image is so sweet! I like the stitching also! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card ! Full of sweetness and tenderness ! I like ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Stamps !

    Hugs from France.
    Cat's sCrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, super cute Helen!! I really love the quilt-like background with the papers :) And of course the image is adorable too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet...love the image! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome make, I loved visiting.
    Thank you for joining us and we hope to see you next time at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...