Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

GDT Card for Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


Today I'm sharing my first project as a GDT Member for the Craft Your Passion Challenge - a big thank you to the team for asking me to join you!


It's an 'anything goes' challenge and the sponsor is the wonderful:


The challenge is here

For my card I've used the very cute 'Great Outdoors' set - it's available here in the EU shop on the website and here in the non-EU shop.  I've used one of the main images from the set plus one of the sentiments.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - 'lots of layers'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'domestic animals'

5 comments:

  1. Great design! I like how you did the black dots around the image piece....might just have to lift this! Thanks for the inspiration. Also thanks for doing such a great job with Deedee's Image and showing it off!
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge! Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Helen, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun card and sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at MTTC - hope to see you entering our new challenge which starts on Saturday. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...