Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Monthly Inspiration Post for Buckwells Crafty Challenge - Things With Wings


This is my monthly inspiration card for Buckwells Crafty Challenge.  Sadly, it's my last inspiration post as the challenge is closing at the end of this month once the current challenge has finished.  I've really enjoyed being part of the team - a big thank you to Lozzy and the other ladies for having me on board.

Our last challenge is 'things with wings' and I've kept to that theme for today's card.  I've used the same digi stamp as I did for my card for the challenge post - it's the very cute 'Mr and Mrs Owl' from this month's sponsor Sweet Pea Stamps.  You can find the digi here on their website.

I've made a patchwork background using squares of paper and then used red and kraft paper to layer the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, lovely card and love the cute little owls. Fab background you have created. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Thanks for sharing with us at http://simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Love the little owls and the colours you used. Sorry I'm late popping by to see this. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, LPCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...