Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

New from Imagine That Digis - Ice Cream Maddy


Brand new from Imagine That Digis by Kris is the very cute 'Ice Cream Maddy' - designed by Carly who is the daughter of the company owner Kris!  You can find the set here on the Imagine That website.

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used the sentiment which comes with the digi stamp.

The paper I've used is from the 'Ice Cream Parlour' digi paper pack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'bingo' (die cut, digi, markers)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Crafting With An Attitude - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. This is Scooper Duper Helen, Ha! I do like that background paper - it's great with this digi too :) As I'm writing I see the li'l thumbnail of a yellow "Fancy Fold" card to the left there -- that's Scooper Duper too! :) Fancy folds are so fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - so summery and sweet! This is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 11, good luck.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx DT LPOCF
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I love ice cream just as much! cute card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and lovely design. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy card, Helen. Love the pink and brown colours and the fun sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...