Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Inspired by a Book


Our new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog is 'inspired by a book' - you can find all the details here.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card, I've used a digi from Scrapper's Delights called 'Amelia School Girl' you can find her here on their website,  I've finished the card with some self adhesive buttons.

My inspiration was the 'Malory Towers' books from Enid Blyton.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - 'buttons'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite book' (I love the 'Malory Towers' books when I was younger - really good stories and easy to read too)
Little Red Wagon - 'cute as a button'
Crafty Time Challenge - 'girls, girls, girls'

9 comments:

  1. Love the image....card is fab!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh read them all, and Twins at St.Clair's too, a fabulous card Helen, love the image and your use of Gingham, my fav. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. The CAS design really show cases that great image. Thanks for playing along with our cute as a button challenge at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cut em live the red gingham and lovely image. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Helen. Cute image and lovely paper. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image and your coloring is amazing. Such a great design also. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Hope to see you back again. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image!! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...