Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Embellish It


We've got a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to 'embellish it'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I don't usually put lots of embellishments on my cards (as you will have noticed!) so I had to think about this card!  In the end I've added lace, pearls, Card Candi and punched snowflakes.  My image was die cut with a Spellbinders die and the paper I've used is from a Bebunny Christmas pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'm is for magical'
I Love Promarkers - 'things with wings'
Crafting by Designs Challenge - 'get ready for Christmas'
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'bingo' (lace, stamped image, layers)

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy your fuss free makes, Helen, and you have done a great job of adding embellishments here, such a beautiful image and fab colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a lovely image...your card is so pretty!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card with an adorable image. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, the image is gorgeous and I love the frosty blues, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...