Pages

Monday 8 May 2023

New Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new 'anything goes' challenge on Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge Blog.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Sail Away digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from my stash
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely summer/seaside card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and your background papers really set it off. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and terrific coloring too. The DP you added is perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little bunnies are adorable! I love all of your layers and colors. This is an amazing card. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just delightful, Helen! Nice color integration! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...