Pages

Monday 15 May 2023

New Beautiful Blossoms Challenge - Anything Flowers Go With Optional Mood Board

 


There's a new challenge today on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  

Our challenge is anything floral goes with an optional mood board - so we want to see flowers or floral as the focus of your card and we give you an optional mood board for inspiration.

And here is this month's optional mood board:


There's a lot in there!  I took the colours from the photos on the top row left and right and the celebrate/party theme from the 'fiesta' photo, top row in the middle.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used:

- Forget Me Not Flourishes stamp from Honeydoo Crafts available here
- sentiment stamp from Honeydoor Crafts available here
- Promarkers
- card and paper from Craft Creations and Hobbycraft

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Less is More - spring
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/say it with flowers

6 comments:

  1. I love this CAS style and the floral image is stunning! Thanks for creating such a lovely project for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card,beautifully stamped and coloured and just perfect for our Spring challenge at LIM>Thank you so much for playing along.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral Helen and a great sentiment too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful, Helen. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Helen! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Helen. I love the lovely colours you chose. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...