Pages

Sunday 28 May 2023

Inspiration Card for Stampers Delights - Chibi Italian Brother-M

 


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the Stampers Delights Community Inspiration Blog.

This time I've used 'Chibi Italian Brother-M' to make my card.  You can find my card on the Community Inspiration Blog here.

This is one of the images available as part of the Digital Stamp & Colouring Club and the Digital Art VIP Club.

To find out more about these clubs and what else is on offer from Stampers Delights head over to the Clubs page here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from The Works
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- blue card from Hobbycraft
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from the Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge - masculine card + use plaid/check + blue
Festive Friday Card Challenge - blue, masculine, plaid/checks
Make My Monday Challenge - masculine

8 comments:

  1. That's pretty sweet, Helen - great coloring! I think he'll love it! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image - also love the split background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image, love the red/blue color scheme and how you made the background. Thanks for playing along at Festive Friday and at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, what an adorable image, like your red/white and blue theme and layout you used Thing 3's optional twist plaid/checkers... thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. it reminds me of my favorite game - Super Mario! I love the touch of denim with the blue and red. Fabulous way to incorporate plaid. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with a great masculine theme. Thanks for playing at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at MMMChallenge blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Such a fun image and you did a wonderful job if coloring. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...