Pages

Thursday 4 May 2023

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Mother's Day or Flowers For a Friend

 


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Mother's Day or Flowers for a Friend.

For more more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used one of the images from this cute 'Spring Koala' set from Last Minute Manda:


You can find the set here on the shop website.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- stamped sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. such a cute little bear, beautifully coloured and lovely choice of DP. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...