Pages

Saturday 20 May 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Freedom

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with another new challenge and this time our code word is:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my DT card I used the 'In the Moment' stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I stamped one of the images and a sentiment and then coloured them using Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - keep it simple
Shopping Our Stash - she's a lady

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring...love that sentiment!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "She's A Lady" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! - Deb Horst, DT #SOS496

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really great take on the code word! Lovely image, great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CAS card Helen, love the sentiment especially. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of your design and the image and wording are perfect and so true 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday ! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...