Pages

Monday 8 May 2023

New Cutie Pie Challenge - Four Legged Friends

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cutie Pie Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'four legged friends'.

You can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Queen for the Day stamp set new from Time for Tea Designs
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- dies from Stampin' Up and Memory Box
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - red, white and blue or Royal
Passion for Markers - use a cute character
NBUS Challenge - the first time I've used this stamp set

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute kitty card Helen and love the bright dirty paper

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet, Helen! That crown fits her like a glove and I love how you have designed your polka-dot card around her to let her be the star she is! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitties think every day is their queen for a day. This is so much fun and is perfect for any cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...