Pages

Saturday 6 May 2023

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Monochrome

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge with a brand new challenge:


This one was my choice and you can see all the details and the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used the Stampin' Up 'Queen Anne's Lace' stamp set with a Night of Navy Stampin' Up ink pad.

I simply stamped one of the blossoms and a sentiment and then layered it on to some navy blue paper from Hobbycraft.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - simply clean and simple
The Creative Crafters - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Very clean and classy! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...