Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Reminder Post - No Stamping

 


We've reached the mid-way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog and this time our theme is:

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the post from the start of the challenge here and mid-challenge post here.

To make my card I used:

- Stampin' Up Tag Buffet Project Kit
- patterned paper from my stash
- gold sticker sentiment from Hobbycraft
- gold leaf from Spectrum Noir

I'm sharing my card at the Jingle Belles Challenge where they also have a no stamping theme here.

2 comments:

  1. the gold stars are fun ... so glad you joined our NO Stamping fun at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming and delightful card and a fabulous use of pre-made elements! So happy you could join our "No Stamping" fun this fortnight at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...