Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2023

New Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge

 


We're back today on the Happy Little Stampers Birthday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


My card is one that I made at a recent Stampin' Up Zoom class using various papers and die cuts.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



The Paper Players - tic-tac-toe challenge: middle vertical line of layers - die cut- fun/fancy fold


5 comments:

  1. Hello, Helen, I haven't done a lot with some of these fun folds, but now I'm really inspired by your pretty card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my absolute favorite papers ever, and you've incorporated them beautifully into this fun fold! I just love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the fun fold, too. Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, with gorgeous papers and a lovely fold to show them off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...