Pages

Monday 1 May 2023

New Inspiration Station Challenge

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - the idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo, you make something inspired by the photo AND you tell us how you were inspired.

Here's this month's photo:


You can read more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here.

From the photo I took the rainbow of colours and also the fact that they look like they're celebrating.

I used:

- word die from Stamping Bella
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Corrosive Challenges Blog - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful interpretation of the prompt this month. I like the rainbow colors and that large sentiment die cut. Thanks for a great project for The Inspiration Station!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen your card captures the essence of the photo beautifully. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the bright and cheerful colours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...