Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - At the Seaside


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'at the seaside'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the 'Beach Huts' stamp set from Little Claire - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment I've used is from an old Pink Cat Studio stamp set.

My papers are from Craft Creations and I've used an X-Cut label die to cut out the sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - 'your favourite' (stamps, Promarkers, gingham paper, die cuts, Card Candi)
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations - 'red, white and/or blue'
Without Words Challenge - 'summer holidays'
Allsorts Blog Challenge - 'use a stamp'

9 comments:

  1. what a sweet and delightful card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Helen and you have my very favourite Gingham, here also, love the image, colours and layout, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with all the right accents. The colors are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card , thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Helen, really like the use of primary colours.

    Many thanks for joining in our stamping theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with fun colors. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...