Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

GDT Card for Cute Card Thursday - Beside the Sea


This is my second GDT card for Cute Card Thursday - the theme for this week's challenge is 'Beside the Sea' and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The sponsor for this week's challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Buddly Crafts called 'Beside the Sea' - you can find it here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Stamp and Create - 'summer fun'
Without Words - 'summer holiday'
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'summer fun'
Shopping Our Stash - 'cute critter alert'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
OLLCB - 'here comes summer'
Crafting Muskateers - 'shades of summer'

9 comments:

  1. such a sweet card and love the soft pastel shades. thank you for being our Guest designer!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Helen for joining our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy, your card is adorable. Love the image and pastel colours. Lovely design. We hope you will join us again soon . Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awfully cute! Thanks so much for playing along in our Cute Little Critter Challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and the pretty pastels remind me of beach huts at the seaside. Thanks for entering our 'Here Comes Summer' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation! I love image and pastel colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable critters, and I love those papers, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card Helen, such pretty pastel colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty summery card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...