Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

GDT Card for Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


Today I'm sharing my final GDT card for the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog - a big thank you to the team for inviting me to join you this month!

Today's new challenge is an 'anything goes' one and the sponsor this week is:


You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from A Day for Daisies called 'Favourite Flower Pots' - you can find it here on their website.  

4 comments:

  1. Awww.... this is so cute with that checked gingham and that gorgeous cowboy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make, Helen, think you love gingham, as much as I do...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image and colors Helen. I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...