Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Check It Out


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'check it out' - we want to see checks on papers, ribbons or anything else!  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Sherri Baldy Designs called 'Butterfly Kisses' - her digis are available here in the Sherri Baldy Designs Etsy shop.


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Helen. I love the image :-)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, lovely design and colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. What an adorable design. Love how you featured the My Besties digital image. I invite you to come and share your adorable card over at the My Besties Designs Facebook page a group where everyone shares their creations and Sherri shares her new upcoming releases with games and prizes. One is coming up June 9th. Hope to see you come join and share. Here is the My Besties Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mybestiesdesigns/
    Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...