Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

New Crafting from the Heart Blog Hop!!


We're having a blog hop starting today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and we'd love you to join in.


Our sponsors for the blog hop are:

and

and


For my card I've used 'Weekend Wanda' from Dr Digi's House of Stamps - you can find her here on their website.  The background is an old sheet of Kanban card.

You should have arrived here from Eemeli's blog and the next person to visit is Heather.

Here is a list of everyone taking part in the hop, just in case you get lost along the way!

Me!

And all the details are on the challenge blog here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'humorous cards'

18 comments:

  1. How much fun is this card Helen? Brilliant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific choice of image Helen. Lovely co-ordinating papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fab card helen and great hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I feel like the woman in that card today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and image and love the B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you been spying on me? I'm sitting here right now in slippers and jams with a cup of tea and my glasses so I can see these fun creations on the hop!
    Love your card. TFS in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Weekend Wanda! ! What a super make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Looks like me when i first wake up! Great addition to this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made a fun card here Helen.
    I am having my hopping now :)
    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Helen. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn´t she gorgeous? Great card I love it!

    Thanks for a great hop as well.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great make. Thanks for sharing on your blog hop.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...