Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Texture


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'texture'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Spider Hero Andy' - you can find him here on the Pink Gem website.  My 'texture' was made with a Crafts Too embossing folder - I sanded the card after I'd embossed it.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'masculine'
Papertake Weekly - 'something for the boys'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'spots and dots'
Cute As a Button Challenge - 'for the boys'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'birthday'

11 comments:

  1. My Grandson would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen! First time visiting you and now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Helen, the little dog peeking round is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining is with our Birthday challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh he is so super cute, I love this! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this fun character and you've made him into a gorgeous card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...love the cute spiderman
    Veronique Cute as a button DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome my nephew would adore this Jacqui DT Cute as a Button

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen. I love the fab image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our masculine challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Helen.I love your cute spiderman and your colours are perfect.
    Thanks for joining in my masculine challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great colors. Thank you for playing along at Cute As A Button Stamps, “For The Boys Challenge”. We hope to see you back again soon! Francesca, Owner, CuteAsAButton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...