Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

New Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new 'anything goes' challenge on the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog.  You can find all the details about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

Our very generous sponsor is, as always, the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Mouse - Cocoa' - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Dovecraft.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely design card for CHNC challenge extra for June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And a great mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...