Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Snow


We've got a new challenge today on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'snow'.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used my Memory Box 'Merry Christmas' die.  I die cut the sentiment from white card and then embossed it using a Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder.  I then matted this on to blue card and on to a background of embossed white card.  I've added some lace and pearls in middle of the snowflakes on the background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'all white except the image'
Creative Card Crew - 'white on white'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'L is for lyrics' ('Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens which includes the words 'snow is falling, all around me')
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely cas xmas card!

    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination today
    CT TRACEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely embossed background and great die cut sentiment.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant Christmas card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this die - I've had a go at doing the same thing on my Silhouette but not as good. great card - thank you for joining in our challenge at MTTC. Annie Guest DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely inspiration for the Glory of Christmas 61, Helen - and thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 233 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us att Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love the embossing and details with the sentiment too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...