Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

New Inky Impressions Challenge - Summertime


We've got a new challenge today on the Inky Impressions blog and this week our theme is 'summertime'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the beautiful 'Butterfly Lili' digi stamp - you can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craftroom Door - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'oh so pretty'

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Lovely color pallet. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the new challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...